New barn built in 2001, boasts many amenities, including six matted box stalls and 16 matted standing stalls to accommodate a variety of horses.
- The interior wash stall is matted and features hot and cold running water. Two additional wash stalls are located outside the barn. A large heated and cooled tack room and bathroom are centrally located within the barn for boarders' convenience.
- Foxwood Farms features an open, rolling forty acre pasture with old growth pine and hardwood stands which provide shade and shelter during turnout.
- A permanent 20x60 meter dressage ring with crushed bluestone footing is shaded by a pair of venerable pine trees.
- The 100x200' jump ring has in and out gates with plenty of room for courses and grids. Two jumps lead out of the ring and onto the cross country courses. A variety of show jumps, poles and cavaletti are available for use including flower boxes, a liverpool and assorted gates and panels.
The cross country course features jumps from Beginner level to Training/Preliminary level. This beautiful course includes a bank complex, water jump with multiple entry and exit options, ditches, a mound, roll-tops and more...everything you need to prepare your horse for the competition season.
Foxwood Farms hosts a variety of shows and clinics throughout the year. Well-known eventing clinicians such as past Olympian Jimmy Wofford, among others, have been periodically available to share their expertise. R-rated dressage judge Dorothy Maxfield visits the farm on a regular basis during the year to provide intensive dressage instruction.
- Susan and her students successfully compete at USEA Recognized Events, USDF Recognized Dressage Shows and schooling shows across the southeast.